Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Welcome Aboard My New Mary Assistant, Naya!

Please help me welcome my new Mary Kay Assistant Naya Oriel Butler!

My name is Naya. I am a 20 year old former Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. I have a passion for skin care and make-up, cooking, & animals. In my spare time I like to make chocolate covered strawberries, and study my bible. I feel that everyday is a gift that God blesses us with and we should take full advantage and live everyday as if it were our last. Always love and treat people fair is my motto. I am happy to be assisting Kim Wacker, Mary Kay Consultant. Together Kim & I are here to serve you!
Friend Naya on Facebook
Connect with Naya On Twitter 
Place a Mary Kay order today! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skincare Class & Makeover Party

Cupcakes & Cosmetics Party

Atlanta Women Entrepreneurs Event